Following extensive engagement with stakeholders and the local community, we are pleased to announce that Westminster City Council has approved our the plans for the Luton Street and the Fisherton Street car park site.
In summary, the approved applications will deliver:
- 171 new homes including 62 affordable homes, comprised of 43 social rent homes and 19 intermediate rent homes;
- £3m contribution to infrastructure and public realm funds which includes a new landscaped green link between Fisherton Street and Salisbury Street, to connect with the planned 'green spine' in the surrounding area;
- A new 3-court sports hall and community space;
- Preservation of large sections of the historically important existing coal yard walls.
- £2.4m of improvement works to the neighbouring residential blocks; and
- A secure car park beneath the residential building.
Linkcity is committed to working with the local community during the construction of this important regeneration site in Westminster.
If you would like any more information on our proposals, please contact us by calling 020 7871 3565 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can also write to:
Public Consultation (FREEPOST) RTUA-THGR-LUYK 26 Noel Street London W1F 8GY